ColoradoArtShows.com is excited to continue The 3rd Annual Avon Arts Celebration in the Vail Valley's community of Avon!
Last year, The Avon Arts Celebration was the biggest art show in the Vail Valley! With 110 booths the show was a media darling garnering press coverage in print and TV. It was also a “who’s who” of top quality touring artists. You can’t afford to miss both these shows in July.
5 reasons we expanded to 2 weekends.
1. Five weekends in July - One month every summer the calendar gives us a bonus, an extra weekend. Most shows fall on the same weekend every year. This means the 5th weekend is another opportunity for you to sell! Make it count!
2. Apply to either weekend or both! PLUS ... 1/2 price for 2nd weekend when you do both! - Yep, now you can choose which date works best for you! OR ... you can do both shows with the 2nd weekend at 1/2 price!
3. Juried acceptance notifica- tion within 24 hrs of applica- tion! Plan your summer! One of the toughest parts of being an artist is waiting for acceptances. That is espe- cially difficult in the heart of the summer when you need to make plans! At ColoradoArtShows.com, we will let you know about your accep- tances to our Avon shows within 24 hrs helping you plan your summer!
4. Accessing the affluent patrons in Vail, Beaver Creek, & Avon on the summer’s busiest weekends. July is the busiest time in Avon, Vail, & Beaver Creek. You can’t afford to miss these affluent customers. There are 114 homes for sale with some up to $15M. PLUS...these are the only show from Vail to Beaver Creek in July!
5. Lastly, 3 shows back to back to back! For any touring artist, routing shows is a big concern. Now ColoradoArtShows. com has 3 shows that can solve that issue for you. Our longest running show The Lake Dillon Arts Festival is July 15, 16, & 17. Then add our two Avon shows July 22-24 and 29-31 and BINGO!... 3 weeks of your summer already taken care of! Plus if you apply to all 3 shows, your jury notification will be within 24 hours!
OR ... Join us for your whole summer season by taking advantage of our "7 Show Special"! Shows June thru September. Save money, limited time offer, know your schedule now with 24 hr jurying, & get preferred booth placement. Plus you get weekend #2 in Avon for free! Click here!
SOMETHING BRAND NEW!
We will be broadcasting an HD Live Stream to the 2,050 followers on our Vail Valley Events FB Page all weekend long, including once per day from your booth! No other promoter has ever done that!
ColoradoArtShows.com is excited to continue the great tradition of art festivals in Avon, CO. The town is so excited to take advantage of all their new facilities and upgrades so we will be working in close association with the town staff of Avon.
Avon is a mountain town west of Vail that is energetic, comfortable, unpretentious, welcoming, & engaging: an inviting summer resort community. Each weekend - Friday 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday 10 am to 5 pm, & Sunday 10 am to 4 pm.
This is a fine art and fine craft show that will run in beautiful Avon, CO. We will be accepting a maximum of 120 artists for this show.
Being the gateway to Beaver Creek, visitors and residents linger as they explore. The median property value in Avon, CO proper is $631,800 not to mention the median home price in neighboring Beaver Creek of $725,000. The largest share of households have a property value in the $600k - $950k range with most of these being second homeowners. Note how the median home price for Avon, CO is 40% higher than the average property price for Colorado.
Harry A Nottingham Park
414 W Beaver Creek Blvd, Avon, CO 81620
114 miles west of Denver
DEADLINES & NOTIFICATIONS
Apps still open
All withdrawals from the jury process must be in writing before App Deadline. After App Deadline if you are accepted, you will be charged for your spot.
All forms of original fine art and fine crafts. Painting, Sculpture, Metal, Glass, Printmaking/Drawing, Ceramics, Mixed Media, Jewelry, Wood, Fiber and Photography.
IMAGES & REQUIREMENTS
4 digital images of your work and 1 image of your display. The 5th image must be an image of your display that should include the same kind of work shown in the other four images. Images must be only of the work and category to be displayed (if you wish to display more than one category, you must jury 4 images of each category and be accepted in each category applied for).
The Artist must be present to exhibit and exhibit only their own original work - No Exceptions. A Picture ID will be required at check-in. Reps will be asked to leave with forfeiture of fees. No buy/sell. Artists must design and craft all the work. Only white tents are allowed.
A) The application fee is $45 and is non-refundable. You must pay $45 for each juried category in the show. Example: If a person wants to apply in both Painting and Jewelry, pay $90 for the application fee. Only the categories accepted by the Jury may be displayed.
B) Booth fee due on acceptance.
Single 10 x 10 = $475
Single 10 x 10 w/corner = $550
Double 10 x 20 = $900
Double 10 x 20 w/corner = $950
Double 10 x 20 w/2 corners = $999
C) NO Electricity is available. SPACE SIZE Approximately 10 x 10 feet. All spaces are outside. No inside or covered spaces are available.
CCM Events - 4214 East Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220 Phone: 303-324-5956 - E-mail: Info@ccmstudios.com
"Is there any money back guarantee if for some reason the shows are shut down due to COVID 19?"
In 2021, CCM Events was still able to hold art festivals even amidst the COVID situation. Safety protocols resulted in fantastic shows: the health officials approved our approach, patrons attended and were buying, and artists made money!
We learned a lot last year. Being one of the only promoters in Colorado to successfully hold multiple events, our extensive experience in this "new normal" predicts great success for the 2022 season.
Once you have been accepted to our shows, we have a no refund policy. However, if you stick with us to the point that a government agency shuts us down for any reason, we will give you your money back for that show.
"Is there any money back guarantee if for some reason the shows are shut down due to weather?"
In Colorado, we deal with all manner of weather. We proceed with our events regardless. If however there is weather that is threatening to artists or patrons, we may call off a day of a show or we may call a show over early. This does not constitute a refund of any funds to artists.