CCM Events is excited to continue The 6th Annual Park Hill Arts Festival May 17th, 18th, & 19th, 2019 in the heart of Denver's historic Park Hill neighborhood!
This is a 6th year outdoor juried fine art/fine craft show that will once again be presented on the grounds of the Park Hill Masonic lodge. The grounds are located on Montview Blvd between Dahlia and Eudora street. We will be accepting a maximum of 80 artists. The dates for the show have been chosen carefully as May is one of the city's most beautiful months with average temperatures in the low 70's.
Friday, May 17th - 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Saturday - May 18th 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, & Sunday - 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Linda an artist from Denver said after the show: "Your show this weekend has been wonderful. I will fill out the questionnaire that you have provided, but I wanted to give you a special thanks. If you are the one who is responsible for the ice water being passed around at no charge, thank you. (I had forgotten what 80 deg. feels like....lol) The way you have arranged the tent set-up is pretty perfect...Great setup."
Denver's Park Hill is one of the most beautiful historic neighborhoods in the city and is a perfect setting for an art festival. It is located in the northeastern quadrant of Denver and has approximately 26,422 residents in 10,221 households. Park Hill is also the neighborhood where previous Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper resides. Its median income is $88,479, well above the city's overall median income of $55,128.62, with 5% making over $150,000, 10% making $100,00 to $150,00, and 20% making $60,000 to $100,00.
Also, the show is located in the southern part of Park Hill among these affluent residents. Park Hill features tree-lined streets, homes, and parkways with quaint local shopping areas located throughout. The show location is less than a mile from Denver's City Park, Denver Zoo, and the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
Denver, CO * Park Hill Neighborhood * Park Hill Masonic Lodge grounds, 4819 Montview Blvd, Denver, CO 80207
All forms of original fine art and fine crafts. Painting, Sculpture, Metal, Glass, Printmaking/Drawing, Ceramics, Mixed Media, Jewelry, Wood, Fiber and Photography. IMAGES &
4 digital images of your work and 1 image of your display. The 5th image must be an image of your display that should include the same kind of work shown in the other four images. Images must be only of the work and category to be displayed (if you wish to display more than one category, you must jury 4 images of each category and be accepted in each category applied for).
The Artist must be present to exhibit and exhibit only their own original work - No Exceptions. A Picture ID will be required at check-in. Reps will be asked to leave with forfeiture of fees. No buy/sell. Artists must design and craft all the work. Only white tents are allowed.
IMMEDIATE ACCEPTANCE: After director review of work.
A) The application fee is $40 and is non-refundable. You must pay $40 for each juried category in the show. Example: If a person wants to apply in both Painting and Jewelry, pay $40 twice for the application fee. Only the categories accepted by the Jury may be displayed.
B) The space fee for this year's show is $360. Please include a separate check for each space request. The credit card will be charged immediately for application fees. The credit card will be charged for booth/corner fees only if you are accepted. Credit card charges will be one (1) day after the notification date.
C) Corner spaces may be requested for $75. The corners will be awarded on a first come basis at the discretion of the show director.
D) No refunds after the jury commences March 2nd - NO EXCEPTIONS.
E) NO Electricity is available. SPACE SIZE Approximately 10 x 10 feet. All spaces are on grass outside. No inside or covered spaces are available.
CCM Events - 4214 East Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220 Phone: 720-941-6088 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a compiled list of the most FAQ's from artists just like yourself.
Where is the site of the festival?
On the grounds of the Park Hill Masonic Lodge, 4819 E Montview Blvd, Denver, CO
Is the show a "block off the streets" event, in a park, or other?
You could think of it as a park event. It is on the grounds of the lodge. Put the address into Google maps and do a street view.
When can we load in?
Load in will be Friday May 18th starting at 7 am.
When do we need to be all packed up and gone on Sunday?
9 pm Sunday night.
Do you have a version of the application you could email me?
No email versions but we can do the app over the phone - 7209416088
When is the app deadline for this show?
March 1st, 2019
When is the cancellation deadline for this show?
All withdrawals from the jury process must be in writing before March 2nd. After March 2nd if you are accepted, you will be charged for your spot.
Marketing Synopsis 2019
1. 3 - 1/2 page and 1 - full page ad in the newspaper that reaches to the heart of the homes in Park Hill; The Greater Park Hill News. The 1/2 pages will run March and April. The full page ad will run May 1st.
Here is a bit about the paper: The Greater Park Hill News is published monthly for the benefit of the residents of the Park Hill area. The newspaper is distributed on the first of the month to 14,000 homes in Greater Park Hill. They also distribute to businesses and retail districts in the surrounding neighborhoods.
2. One month before the festival, we distributed 3000 full color 8.5 x 11" flyers door to door to homes in the immediate area.
3. One week before the festival, 3000 3x8" full color drawing tickets were delivered to the homes in the immediate vicinity of the festival.
4. 200 11x17" posters in businesses, community centers, bulletin boards, and parks through the show area.
5. Full page ad in Denver Post's "The Hub" and Denver Events calendar posting on City Spark for Denver Post placement with premium promotion package.
6. Press releases to select Denver mass media including Denver Metro newspapers like The Denver Post.
7. Four weeks before the festival, our huge banner up on the festival site. The banner reinforced all of our advertising to our core audience.
8. Two week feature on a marquee on east bound Colfax Ave announcing the art festival. This marquee is 1 block east of the busiest intersection in Colorado.
9. CCM’s “Stretch” the stilt walker and CCM's "street team" will be handing out tickets & flyers and getting the word out to residents on the first day of the festival.
10. The Art Festival Shopping Spree. Hand out those tickets. We used this marketing last year at Park Hill ( See the results at https://youtu.be/yjKN8luFD9w) and for the past 5 years. It has been a huge success. The core idea of the promotion is that posters and flyers for an event often get ignored or thrown away. But if you reinforce all your marketing with an 8"x 3" full color ticket that could be worth $1000, most likely you will keep it. Not only will you keep it, but you most likely will come to the event to see if you win. Because the patron has to be present to win, they came to the festival. ( https://youtu.be/yjKN8luFD9w)